NJECC is pleased to announce the Google for School Administrative Staff and Secretaries Workshop to be held on July 10, 2018 from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm at Montclair State University’s ADP Center for Learning Technologies.
DATE & TIME:
July 10, 2018 from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
LOCATION: ADP Center, Montclair State University
COST: $165 per person from member districts (NJECC Members may use entitlements) and $175 per person for non-member districts. No refunds for cancellation after June 22, 2018.
QUESTIONS: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kathy Evans, NJECC Business Manager at 973.728.9022
What attendees can expect to learn:
- Organize contacts to enable efficient communication
- Create labels and filters to help manage communication
- Search effectively to quickly find needed details
- Schedule events, conferences, and meetings that include the necessary details for all stakeholders
- Create shared calendars for your school/ district to enable seamless communication
- Organize files added to the cloud for quick and easy accessibility anywhere
- Share files to enable real-time collaboration with colleagues
- Create collaborative documents